Podcast Appearance: The Keto Diet & Exogenous Ketone Supplementation
Check out a recent podcast I did on ketogenic dieting and its role in a militaristic and tactical setting. We also riff on exogenous ketone supplementation, its role in metabolic management, mental & physical performance, and therapeutic use.
The ketogenic diet has been growing in popularity lately both for its ability to induce fat loss and it's ability to increase mental and physical performance. With its rise, we also find many promising advancements in the supplement industry in the realm of support for those who want to try the ketogenic diet. We also find some false promises.
In this episode we discuss ketosis, ketones, and one of the more promising supplements with the founders of Kegenix. Kegenix makes a supplement called Prime that contains beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB). BHB is one of the two main ketones produced by the liver, and these salts were developed by Doctor Dominic D'Agostino, one of the premier researchers on ketosis. We discuss the value of ketosis and its application for fat loss, health, performance, and for active duty military members.
To learn more about Kegenix, click the image:
Keto Camp: Our online course, e-book, & private mastermind group. Click below to learn more and get FREE set-up tools by clicking HERE.
Give it a listen and let me know what you think.
- Warrior Soul Fitness Podcast
- Chris Albert, the man behind the Warrior Soul Fitness Podcast, Warrior Soul Agoge, and Warrior Soul Apparel. My co-pilot for Warrior Soul Keto Camp online course and e-book.
- Andrew Marr & The Warrior Soul Angel's Foundation
- Epigenix Foundation: The leading foundation behind the leading resarch of the therapeutic use of the ketogenic diet, fasting, therapeutic ketone supplementation, and various metabolic interventions for the purposes of disease treatment, amelioration, and advances in human performance. Captained by Dominic D'Agostino.
- Ryan Frisinger, the referenced biohacker behind Kosmic Animal, specializing in personalized, DNA-driven health, including genetic analytics and nutrigenomics.